Scope and detail of the main legal-tax aspects
The constant changes on legislation, jurisprudence and tax regulations at national, provincial and municipal levels require a great effort from taxpayers in relation to being updated for prevention purposes as well as concentrating on a better planning.
In order to meet such needs, we provide our clients with advice services on many different legal-tax aspects and issues.
Among others, the following are the main advice services rendered on this respect:
- Strategies in relation to inspections carried out by tax control authorities, either on a national, provincial or municipal level.
- Defense in connection with claims, penalties and closures due to tax matters, at the different applicable instances, namely: administrative and judicial.
- Defense in connection with claims, penalties and closures due to tax, customs and social security matters, at the different applicable instances, namely: administrative and judicial.
- Agreements to avoid international double taxation.
- Transfer Pricing.
- International tax planning.
- Tax planning for investment projects.
- Tax analysis related to different contractual clauses.
- Tax analysis with respect to financial transactions/operations (leasing, trusts, etc.).
- Business reorganizations (merger, split off, sale, "due diligence", etc.).
- Special tax systems (mining, forestry, software, etc.).
- Implementation of loan agreements from a tax point of view.
- Technology transfer and registration of contracts at the INPI (National Institute of Industrial Property).
- Advise on tax, social security and legal issues concerning expatriate workers.
- Advise on customs taxation.
- Tax Amnesty.
Our services are rendered by a team of certified public accountants and lawyers aimed at developing and providing an interdisciplinary advice.